If you are planning a vacation, what better place to head down to then Italy. You can get yourself some amazing deals if you begin planning the entire trip in advance. The most important and toughest part to handle when planning any overseas vacations is your visa. Everything else can be handled post getting a visa since there is always this level of uncertainty when submitting your documentation to get this done.
Since Italy falls within the Schengen countries, you can technically visit the country with a Schengen visa. However, when applying for such a visa, you have to apply through one of the countries connected to the area.
If you are working on your visa for Italy, the process is quite simple. Our agents can assist with the entire process, all you need to do is gather your information and documentation and submit everything into our capable hands. Here is a list of the documents you would need for an Italian Visa.
- Valid passport
- It should have at least three months of validity
- It should have two to three blank pages
- Italian visa application form
- The form should be filled out and then printed. Lastly, the form should be signed before submitting it.
- They should match the visa requirements
- They should be identical
- Travel insurance
- Proof of travel
- This should include tickets into and out of the country, whether by plane or train
- Employment details
- Letter from their job stating that they are alright with the travel
- Bank statements showing that they have a good amount of funds and reasons to return
- Income tax returns
- Letter granting leave from their employer
These are the most important requirements you might have. There is a small chance that they might change based on the type of visa you are applying for, but it should not be a lot tougher. After your appointment at the visa office, you should receive your visa between two weeks to about six weeks.